Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daytime running lights

Atiq z

Hi all have just purchased a Toyota urban cruiser petrol in grey looks brilliant have been after one for a long time! I was wondering if it would be possible to put day time running lights on it like the aygo 2012. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thank you! 

Atiq

Edited by FROSTYBALLS
Topic title edited to reflect subject

Are you looking to fit them yourself, a shop that will find and fit them for you, or a place where you can buy the parts which your garage will fit?

Hi furtula

I will get my local mechanic to fit them for me but have no idea which one to buy. If i can find a place which sells the lights snd will fit that's even better. 

Atiq

Would any universal daytime running lights do the job is there anything to look out for? Eg wattage, brightness 

According to UK legislation:

image.thumb.png.41fdaf9074fd2abe6793855e87bc7d55.png

So, i would check your local shop with car parts, probably they will have some kits, if not, you can also find a huge variety on websites like ebay/aliexpress/amazon.

I was never a fan of retrofitted DRL, some shine crazy bright.

• 4 years later...

Did you get the DRLs fitted? I’ve seen foglight DRLs for about £170 they’re ok but have a horse shoe shape light instead of using the circular ring shape of the fog light e.g. standard BMW Mini Countryman foglight DRL. I remember Urban Cruiser did get a DRL update which features in the main headlamps similar to MK2 Auris which I think looks naff compared to foglight DRL.