Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front/Rear sensors not working

chrman134

Hi guys,

I’m new here I have a November 2018 Chr in nebula blue. I love the car. Few months ago I fractured my spine and have been able to drive the car resulting in a dead Battery which was jumped started by the AA and I have trickle charged it for 24 hours and the Battery now seems fine. However since moving for the first time for months my front and rear sensors are not working. Has anyone got any ideas what it could be ? As it’s not letting me turn them on via the buttons on the steering wheel with the P and the bollard. Is there a fuse or something protecting the sensors? Are relays involved?

Thank you in advance. 

Paul

• 3 months later...

Do the sensors need to be re-activated in the settings menu ? Perhaps all settings were lost when the Battery discharged.

• 7 months later...

I have a C-HR since 2017 and noticed just a few times the parking sensors suddenly dont work.. when driving into my garage they always scream and beep.. but a few times they are not...

Don´t know how but when you switch the car OFF and ON again it is all working OK. Its like they are suddenly switched off while driving. No fault in system found ever..