Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2015 aygo sidelights

Skippyjohn

Does anyone know how to replace sidelight bulbs in a 2015 aygo. It used to be easy on the older models. Not anymore. Will I need to remove the headlight. Does anyone know which fuse they are on please. Many thanks 

john

Edited by Skippyjohn
Saying please

Front or rear? Moved to the Aygo club.

Think they are covered by fuse 18 in the driver's side fusebox. The front position/side lights are LED's.

3 hours ago, flash22 said:

Do you mean the dipped beam (HIR2) ?

The front position lights are the LED strips which run along the base of the headlight unit - not the headlight bulbs, which in this case are HIR2's.

Yep DRL's - Just making sure the OP hasn't got there terms mixed up, I have come across it many times before with owners coming from older cars

4 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Yep DRL's - Just making sure the OP hasn't got there terms mixed up, I have come across it many times before with owners coming from older cars

No they aren't DRL's - these are located in the front bumper as separate units beneath the headlights.

11 hours ago, Skippyjohn said:

Does anyone know how to replace sidelight bulbs in a 2015 aygo. It used to be easy on the older models. Not anymore. Will I need to remove the headlight. Does anyone know which fuse they are on please. Many thanks 

john

The sidelights are sealed unserviceable LED strips,

Untitled.png

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links