Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T3 Or T-Spirit..

K2o

T3 or T-Spirit  

18 members have voted

1. 1. T3 or T-Spirit

• T3
    • T-Spirit

hey guys,

i havent seen much polls on the forum so i'd thought i'd start one.. :D

i know its annoying to ask "what is the best ____" on forums because its probably been done so many times or its just plain boring but..! ive been having ALOT of thoughts over the T3 or the T-spirit and i honestly cant decide..! :(

so the basic jist of it is T3 has the bare minimum.. which on one hand is a good thing because i'll be able to kit everything up myself and to my likings.. on the other hand theres little things on the T-Spirit that i cannot get on the T3; i.e. air cond, sunroof, fog lights (unsure). i looked for others like the "Yaris Blue" but the interior is just.. fugly.. :!Removed!:

ok my ranting is done for today.. please feel free to flame/comment/express your opinions on this matter :P

o and hi everyone, im new here and ive come to annoy.. :lol::rolleyes:

-John

hello and welcome to the club firstly :group-cuddles: they both seem prety simular to me, accept like u have mentioned the t spirit comes with a few added accesories that the t3 dont, so if u like them and have the money why not get a t spirit

if in doubt get a t sport :lol::thumbsup:

best of luck

Charlie

spirit without doubt

or save up for a couple more months and buy the t-sport

Hi and welcome,

As Jaxx says, If you have the money then go for the T-Spirit or T-Sport, although on the Spirit you are paying for things that you probably don't want (those horrible alloys and a sunroof for a start...)

Imho, the only thing I think that my T3 is missing is aircon - because it's black then the colour of the wing mirrors and body mouldings really isn't a problem for me...

Little sister got a Blue the other week and personally I quite like the interior although the wheel trims (it's a 1.0) are gross.

They're all blooming good cars...

A

PS:

o and hi everyone, im new here and ive come to annoy.. 

Cool, discussion's always interesting! :lol:

If you can afford it, the T-Spirit without a doubt.

If can save a couple more grand, then the T-Sport. Either way, they are all great cars.

I've got a T3 and think it's great..it has electric windows and a cd player amongst other things. This is my first new car and I'm only 19 so wanted to stay within a sensible amount. I toyed with the idea of getting a spirit but haven't got enough ££'s spare each month to build up my savings and to pay for a spirit..hopefully with a few payrises in the future then I'll be able to afford a spirit with ease.

t-sport, yeah i'd love to.. but i dont love the group 7 insurance @ 18... :wacko::blink:

about the sunroof.. thats great! u get people poping out from it (pref ladies) topless.. :D pimp Mobil..

i guess i do have enough money.. but its 2k less for modding :P soo.. meh.. maybe i'll jus get a 3door instead to save a little bit of dosh.. im not gonna mind if i get squished ppl in the back.. i like my ladies petit.. :rolleyes:

*start searching what is a SR*

many thanx for replies and stuff :thumbsup:

-John

youll get more for 2k when buying a t-sport as opposed to spending 2k on mods for an sr

I can recommend the SR! click on my garage link somewhere below this text...

;) Like has been said save and get a t-sport you will love it and it comes with all the t-spirit options but with more added fun :thumbsup:

I sed T-Spirit but just make sure u can afford it 1st!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links