Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla 2019 - Trip History not updating

AndrueC

Does anyone else' trip history not update? When I look at my Trip History all I see (with the system on) is a previous best journey on the 23/5 of 45.2 mpg and a current best of 62.5 (which is wrong, yesterday the car was showing 68.1 mpg when I filled up and I know in the past that it's shown over 70 mpg when switched off).

Given that I use the car almost every day the Trip History ought to be full of information.

My partner is the one who deals with the screen and sat nav as I like to keep my eyes on the road. From what I gather the trip history is only populated by trips you have "clipped" (e.g saved). Previous best and current best are also shown. All in all it's not a terribly useful system. 

15 minutes ago, Velvet--Glove said:

My partner is the one who deals with the screen and sat nav as I like to keep my eyes on the road. From what I gather the trip history is only populated by trips you have "clipped" (e.g saved). Previous best and current best are also shown. All in all it's not a terribly useful system. 

Ah, yes, the manual does mention the clip button. Well that's pretty useless, What kind of person is going to bother going through the faff of tapping the 'clip' button? Automatically recording trips might be vaguely useful but it's not worth any kind of physical effort.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links