Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The ****

rajapruk

New member here. Just bought a IQ2 1.0 CVT-2010 in very good condition. Brown metallic.

The kids named it ”the ****” instantly, due to the color and size of it.

How do I remove the white plastic interior parts (for respray or vinyl wrap)? Is there a guide how to do it on this forum somewhere?

I live in Gothenburg, Sweden.

The forum removes bad words, haha 😀

First mod I am planning is leatherette seat covers from "JC Seat Covers", that I found to be recommended here.

Second mod I will investigate is some kind of bike rack for my mountainbike.

35E78F91-6B31-4958-A0CE-0A4E3D220270.jpeg

E7286A8D-128E-4D62-9DB3-8D9D4C823222.jpeg

12CA1F31-1F40-4E60-BFF4-9A3C05CB3273.jpeg

4627FEB3-69B7-4499-8413-B6E1A13B34E7.jpeg

19ED9F04-6953-4DF2-AFAB-AE47F4B66C32.jpeg

I have 15" wheels, with the standard 175/65R15 size. Anyone tried a larger rim diameter, to get higher ground clearance? I want to use this car off the beaten track sometimes going MTB-riding, like a petite SUV.

Hi Magnus, welcome to TOC 🙂

Usually if increasing the rim diameter you go down in size on tyre profile to keep the same rolling radius so that you don't actually change the ground clearance.

If you were to go up rim diameter and keep the same (or increase) profile then your rolling radius would change so that your speedometer would be inaccurate. I don't know about Sweden but in the UK to gain any worthwhile extra ground clearance I would imagine that there would be a big enough difference for it to become illegal to use on road (unless you are able to recalibrate the speedo).

Maybe easier to work with the shocks/springs?

• Like 1

Shocks/Springs feels like a larger operation, and can maybe make the handling dangerous. I have tried a car (Volvo S60) with cheap lowering springs only that was dangerous to drive. All kinds of angles way off.

Small AND dangerous feels like a bad combination 🙂

Is it possible to deactivate the annoying lamp constantly telling me that the passenger airbag is activated?

you could deactivate the airbag ... 😛

12 hours ago, Heidfirst said:

you could deactivate the airbag ... 😛

Nononoo, then there is the annoying lamp constantly telling me that the passenger airbag is deactivated!

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links