Sign in to follow this  
Ian.S

Apple CarPlay

I have just ordered a Corolla Excel Sports Tourer and been told that it will have Apple CarPlay, full leather seats and foot wavy boot opening.  However the dealer nor me cannot find any info about it. Have any of you got any details?

See 

Goes on sale 1st November, with deliveries commencing from 16th December. So as it isn't on sale yet, not sure whether yours will have Apple Carplay

Thanks

That explains why the dealer cannot place order until 1 Nov with delivery forecast of between 18 Nov and 18 Dec.  Is there any official documentation from Toyota anywhere?

The info in the linked topic was supplied by a moderator that works for a Toyota dealer. Think it is too early for Toyota to publish the update info.

Been to local toyota garage and believes the new update will be available to early Corolla in due course and a letter will be sent out

Said their dealership would do the update foc if no hardware upgrade was required 

I should be picking up some parts tomorrow afternoon, I'll try and remember to ask the after-sale manager what, if anything, they've heard.