Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is This Car Any Good? + Any Recomendations

swales_p

hello all, ive just got back from me holls - 2 weeks in cyprus HOT HOT HOOOOT!!!! and now its time to buy me self a MR2 Turbo T-bar.

Ive been hunting the autotrader internet site and have come up with this one

1992 TOYOTA MR2 T-BAR TURBO, 1992,

J reg. 83000 miles, Lexus alloys, 6mths T&T, HKS dump valve, HKS air filter, privacy glass, bright red, new spec rear lights, colour coded, a/c, PAS, all e/pack, HPi clear, rust free clean example. £3,995.

Is it any good? the pic looks good but is it too expensive + is high milage a no no on these cars due to turbo etc etc!! All views welcome! Cheers :thumbsup:

What's your budget?

Personally I would be very careful looking for turbos, they are easy to clock, and there are plenty of low auction grade crash repaired rubbish cars out there.

Maybe have a chat with Rash on this site?

TBH, looks a bit pricy for what it is, and is there any history?

To be honest most of the turbo's aint got a lot of history on them. Would this be down to the fact that there imported? Does any1 know of any good ones for sale in the north of England. Cheers :thumbsup:

If you are looking in the N of England then Rash is the guy to talk to - he has sorted a number of people on here - and is in Yorks. I travelled up from Cardiff to buy from him and it was well worth as you know you wont be looking at s***.

Some have history, or at least going for one where the owner has bought the car from a reputable importer. Or get it direct from a reputable importer!

What specifically are you after T bar/Non, whats the budget? I know an excellent one up for £5.5

Cheers for the replys boys! im defo after a T-Bar4 turbo and have £4500 max to spend. ive posted a PM to rash so hopefully ill be gettin a turbo sooner rather than later.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links