Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mobile Names not displaying

ScubaPink

Hi,

I have a new Rav4 Dynamic and my mobile is paired to the car however only the mobile number is displayed when I receive a call - I've no idea whos calling me.

Q: What am I not doing correctly. Unfortunately my work issued phone is a Samsung A6 :(

I have the same problem but with an iPhone 7.  The incoming caller is in my contacts and I can call them using voice control so the system can link the name to the number for outbound calls.

I've had by car for less than two weeks now.  I do love driving it but it is quirky to say the least (the number of key presses needed to input a post code to the sat nav is just silly.  Add a row of numbers above the keyboard for goodness' sake.

Me too. It also only seems to sync text messages when you try to read one on screen, takes ages before you get to see them (and hear them as it reads them out).

The whole unit is half baked. But if its any consolation, its 20 times better than what was in my Outlander.

You would think technology leading countries like Japan would find this stuff easy, the unit in our Hyundai is far better at half the price.