Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gear linkage

cluvie

Ive a 2010 avensis tourer 2.0 d4d 6 speed. I find coming from 4th to 1st im more often than not ending up in 3rd and of course cars cutting out when i attempt to pull off. I had her over with a good indie today so thinks it wear in the gear linkage. Im wondering does anybody know where id get part number? Where id get a new one/ scrap one without going to Toyota. Are they expensive i wonder. Any help app

eBay is a decent source for used parts if you don't have a nearby scrapyard with the parts you need. A lot of scrapyards also sell through online parts finder websites. As for part numbers, the usual places would be the likes of toyota-tech.eu and  there is a Russian website with free manuals which is often linked here, but I can't remember the URL.

I hate using scrappies if im honest but 450euro new from Mr T?? I don't think so

37 minutes ago, cluvie said:

I hate using scrappies if im honest but 450euro new from Mr T?? I don't think so

Go to japan-parts.eu, enter your VIN and locate the part there, it will show you the part number.

As said above, eBay is a good source of used parts from those scrappers.

• Like 1

I located the cables and i was also fortunate enough to get a gear selector out of a 2014 model. Im looking forward to getting it sorted next week

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links