Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre recommendations

IQ22019

Hi, my tyres on my IQ2 are nearly end of life, what is the latest thoughts on tyres for this? ATS Euromaster have the BFgoodrich at the moment for £84 for a pair G-Grip version.

I've put budget tyres on mine at just over half that price.  Not noticed any major difference.

20 hours ago, en8wall69 said:

I've put budget tyres on mine at just over half that price.  Not noticed any major difference.

Which ones did you go for?

176/65 R15 Sailun Atrezzo 84H. Got them all round.

Not heard of them, local garage I go to recommended them from others. They're black, they're round and they grip. ☺

20191013_171122.jpg

20191013_171122.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Four new Avons on mine recently.  A front puncture necessitated the change of the front pair, and I'd put up with the rears losing pressure over some time.  Changing the front pair made me re-check the rears - they had a 2008 DOT Code - so the original tyres!!!  They were cracking badly, though (hence losing pressure slowly but constantly), so have been replaced.  I'm still slightly annoyed with myself (working in the motor trade) that I never noticed the DOT Codes when I bought the car from the dealer.