Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Opening and closing windows with control

Olcay

Selam. arabam 2012 auris. Dizel motorlu. Uzaktan kumanda ile pencereleri açmak ve kapatmak istiyorum. Forumda konu hakkında hiçbir şey bulamadım. 4 cam tüm otomatik. uygun hazır modül yok. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Greetings, and welcome to the forum.

This is an English speaking forum, so please use English language, you can use google translate to help you.

Can you tell more about actuall opening/closing of windows with remote? Do you want windows to auto close when locking, and auto open all when unlocking?

I am sorry. Hello. my car 2012 auris. Diesel. I want to open and close windows with the remote control. I couldn't find anything on the forum. 4 glass all automatic. no ready modules available

5 minutes ago, furtula said:

Selamlar ve foruma hoş geldiniz.

Bu İngilizce konuşulan bir forumdur, bu nedenle lütfen İngilizce dilini kullanın, size yardımcı olmak için google çeviri kullanabilirsiniz.

Uzaktan kumandalı pencerelerin gerçek açılması / kapanması hakkında daha fazla bilgi verebilir misiniz? Pencerelerin kilitlendiğinde otomatik olarak kapanmasını ve kilit açma sırasında tümünü otomatik olarak açmasını ister misiniz?

Thanks you. 

As far as I'm aware, this facility isn't available on the (first generation?) Auris. Think you would need to explore whether there are third party fitments for this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Bildiğim kadarıyla, bu tesis (ilk nesil?) Auris'te mevcut değil. Bunun için üçüncü taraf donanımları olup olmadığını araştırmanız gerektiğini düşünün.

Thank you. Where can I do this research? Is there an internet site or phone number? Can you recommend me?

Most likely either eBay or Aliexpress.

5 dakika önce FROSTYBALLS şöyle dedi:

Büyük olasılıkla eBay veya Aliexpress.

I couldn't find a ready module. I talked to them all. "all auto" is an obstacle for this module.

2.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links