Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash board buttons on a 2006 Toyota estima aeras g edition

Michael05

i have a 2006Toyota estima aeras g edition  n i have a button on either side of the steering column n one is 4 wheels n like a diff i think its for awd n the other is 4 wheels with the front two are turning n it has an arrow inbetween the wheels with a p on the arrow what is this for 

Certainly it seems you have AWD/FWD but it's obviously a different set up to mine.

I just have one button to the right with the 4wheel pic..and the word auto..when I press that I get FWD sign illuminated on the dash..and engages 4wd.

Dunno what the "p" stands for....would it be to illustrate that you are in 2wd perhaps.?..ie power to the front wheels only.?

Had a look in the English translated owners manual 2000 to 2006 year there is nothing about the other switch you described must be an addition from 2006 sorry can't help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links