Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

IQ Springs Query

steve colman

Im still getting conflicting answers about which way round the Eibach lowered springs go.

Ive heard the tight compacted rings with the rubber sleeve go towards the rear top, but then the Print is upside down.

Am I correct in saying the 8 turn springs with plastic sleeves are for the rear ?

Does anyone know for sure ?

I have the Eibach springs on my car but won't be back with it until the weekend. If you can wait till then I'll take a look but pretty certain I fitted them with the print the right way up, plastic sleeves at the bottom on the rear.

Craig.

That would be great ,thank you.....Im still having trouble getting new front shocks, any ideas ?

Tighter coils on the rear springs are at the bottom on my car.

As for new dampers, Toyota dealer would be my only guess. Do you think the ones on there have failed? My car is still on the original dampers just with new springs fitted onto them. They are still working fine with no leaks.

Craig.

IMG_2341.JPG

Great thankyou for the picture.The car is 10 year old now ,the only money I've spent on it is 2 new tyres.So I thought id splash out just to keep it sailing through MOTs.I bought the Eibach springs,2x new rear shocks,4x Brembo disc and pads.When I get round to doing the front springs I thought I might as well put new shocks on while there off the car.I read someone on this site got the front shocks from Toyota at £65 ish.If there still at this price I will get them.

Once again thank you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links