Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

USA Toyota Corolla

Cbatoday

Off to Orlando in a couple of weeks and have hired a toyota corolla

Will it be the same as we have here or an earlier model

Be interesting to see the difference and if it has android auto

I'll keep an eye on this topic, if it does have android auto let us know! 🙂

It’ll probably have softer suspension and a less efficient engine. I’d love to hear about the difference 

US versions have a different multimedia unit to Europe - Entune 3 rather than MM17.

Yes, when researching the Corolla, before deciding to buy, the confusion between USA models and UK (and Australia, for that matter ) is considerable. The UK motoring mags got lots of detail wrong. One said Android Auto was available, another said Heads up display was available, etc etc. Oh, and even when I bought, I was sure the 2 ltr had a permanent 1st gear, because a motoring mag said so, then realised it was USA only. Probably a good thing, as that model CVT transmission has been subject to a recall.

I ordered my car with the Pan roof, and someone came onto the forum and said it was not available yet. Then I realised they were writing from the USA, where the Panny roof is not available. 

Unless it is an older model, I am pretty sure you will have Android Auto in the USA. Great to know how you like the USA Corolla compared to the UK one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links