Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 4.2 West Midlands Dudley area local parts supplier

Jammacat

Hi everyone! As above really. Well I bought the rubber only for my rear wiper from the main dealer just shy of a tenner, a bit surprised! 

Is there anyone in the West Midlands area, I'm in Stourbridge, who uses a local parts supplier for our classic Mk2 Ravs? 

Ordering online can be difficult if my mechanic is on a tight schedule sonetimes. He often uses Euro Car parts but has found parts on eBay for me. 

I have the 4.2 NRG 2lt 3 door petrol model. 

Appreciate any information very much to keep my wee jeep on track. 🙂

20180915_182919.jpg

I can do genuine Toyota parts, discounted, on mail order for you, just let me know what you need, PM any parts requests to me along with your Registration number :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

For run of the mill stuff any reputable garage should have multiple accounts with local motor factors and be able to have parts the same day (brakes, wipers, shafts, drop links, bearings, callipers, brake hoses, suspension etc.) - this is how the industry has worked for decades, ECP should be the source of last resort, don’t believe the rubbish about a ‘sale’, my factor is at least 20% cheaper on a front set of disc’s and pads vs the ECP ‘sale’ price.

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2019 at 2:05 PM, Parts-King said:

I can do genuine Toyota parts, discounted, on mail order for you, just let me know what you need, PM any parts requests to me along with your Registration number :thumbsup:

Egr cooler pipe for rav4 2.2 diesel 2006 reg gu06 exf price and availability please thank you 

55 minutes ago, oilcan5328 said:

Egr cooler pipe for rav4 2.2 diesel 2006 reg gu06 exf price and availability please thank you 

Rather than post what you need on the open forum, you need to send Parts-King a personal message, detailing your car (reg.no as a minimum) and what parts you want a price for.

To access the personal messaging service, go to the top of the page and to the left of your user name, click on the envelope symbol. To the right of the drop down menu, click on 'compose new message'.