Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 RAV4 - 1st windscreen washer bottle fill up since mid July !

Southern Softy

I have just had to fill up the windscreen washer bottle for the 1st time since getting my car on 12th July and completing 8500 miles, can anyone beat that ! Must be a pretty large container. 

Mine's on 5,900, no sign of running out yet.

Remind me if yours is an Excel (with headlamp pressure washers and low washer reservoir warning)?

The first time my headlamp wash activated the amount of spray that shot up from the front of the car took me by surprise.

The only other car I've had with headlamp wash was a Volvo, which also had little wipers on them.  That had a truly massive reservoir that always lasted between services.

Hi Pete,

Yes Excel.

Not sure why I am upside down ?

• 6 months later...

Funnily enough, my "Low Washer Fluid Level" warning appeared on the RAV4's screen yesterday very shortly after I'd booked my first annual service for next week.

Mileage is 9½k, so I doubt I'll need to add any fluid before the service!  (I have a bottle of water in the car just in case).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links