Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Location of Power steering reservoir

Mohammedpatel086

Hi Guys, 

I Cannot seem to locate my Power steering fluid reservoir, on my 2007 1.4D4D Yaris. 

I need to find this as i seem to have a Leak on the driver side. As i woke up this morning and noticed a lot of oily liquid on the rubber floor mat. 

Topping the Fluid up and seeing the level if i find another pool of the stuff will help me find if there is an issue with the power steering Fluid or a pipe bust

Your Yaris has electric power steering, not hydraulic.

Have you checked the brake master cylinder oil level?

If you have oil on the drivers mat you either have brake fluid or a clutch fluid leak what must be major, there is a possibility that its oil from the A/C

What colour is the fluid ?

A/C units can give off fluid when the car is switched off and left, I think its just water condensation from the outside of the system and should be of no worry. check the brake/clutch fluid reservoir, it doesn't contain a massive amount of fluid so if you have a serious leak somewhere, the level will be noticeably low.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links