Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diagnostic port

fh1

Hi there, does anyone know where the obd diagnostic port is on a 96 3.0 diesel Toyota  Granvia. I have looked everywhere but cant find it.

It may not have one, it may be pre OBD with a 22 pin connector, If its anywhere feel along the edge of the lower dash on the drivers side

As above...probably doesn't have one...so search as Bob suggests.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:53 PM, flash22 said:

It may not have one, it may be pre OBD with a 22 pin connector, If its anywhere feel along the edge of the lower dash on the drivers side

Thanks for reply, I still cant find it so you are probably right.. There must be some other way of resetting the oil, fuel and Battery warning lights that come on at low revs, then go off at 2000 revs. Any ideas. 

• 4 months later...

On the 3.0 Diesel, I'm pretty sure that the diagnostic socket is in the engine bay near the fuse box. 

• 1 year later...

As above...probably doesn't have one...so search as Bob suggests.

• 9 months later...

The diagnostic on earlier models is found in the bonnet area , normally on the Battery side . It stands higher than the engine and ancillaries and mounted on the firewall . The Regius we have range from 97 to 99 and are there - only problem I have is whether it’s a 22 pin . Not sure maybe that can be answers 

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links