Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1st Gen Fog Lamp Install

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Hi Guys

Currently drive my 2008 platinum Aygo, which sadly was not equipped with fog lamps in the front bumper as the sports model was.

I have managed to find a pair of genuine Toyota fog lamps however they do not come with the wiring looms etc, all I have are the lamps and bezels with screws, hence my query is...will anybody know where I could source the looms and switches etc OR could I make my own look and switch??

Any help would be much appreciated guys

P.s, I have managed to download the installation manual via the toyota tech website for these lamps, hence I am clued up on how to fit the actual lamps..I.e cutting the hole outs etc, just a shame re.the wiring.

Final question sorry guys...if I mount the lamps without any wiring...would it fail my next mot if the tester sees that the fog lamps arent connected or working????

Sammy

The fitting guide Here actually has the part number for the harness kit needed, part number PZ457-90511-00 are we looking the same installation guide?

Front fog lamps are not included in an MOT

29 minutes ago, Devon Aygo said:

The fitting guide Here actually has the part number for the harness kit needed, part number PZ457-90511-00 are we looking the same installation guide?

Front fog lamps are not included in an MOT

Hi Devon Aygo,

cheers for that response, yup we are definitely looking at the same installation guide, I didn’t notice those part numbers on the first page, I’ll ring my dealers to get my trade price on the loom...do you think there are any aftermarket kits available out there?

Hi

Managed to source a genuine brand new wiring loom and template for 46.00 all in.

Not bad I guess.

I'm sure that there are people out there that feel...gosh...its an old car...why bother!

I know my kids do!

Added work still need to spray the used lamp bezels from grey to black...my car is silver but think black would look better...Matt black btw!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links