Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Toyota do anything to recognize high mileage Corollas?

Rene'

I purchased my simple 2005 Toyota Corolla, 4 cylinder, automatic, brand new in Novemeber 2004. Nothing fancy. No power locks or windows. The odometer has long surpassed 299,999 miles where it stopped forever. I keep track of mileage now with the Trip A. Those stop at 10,000. When I purchased it, I immediately switched to synthetic oil and was getting maintenance every 5000 miles. A few years ago I switched to every 10,000 miles. Right now it has about 398,400 miles on it. It will soon turn 400,000!!! (Like in about 2.5 weeks!) I will get a tune up then along with my 10,000 mile maintenance, as always. The only major thing I have had to repair/replace is the fuel pump a few years ago. Otherwise just routine type things. Battery, belts and hoses, brakes, head lights, front windshield as I live in the desert and it gets sandblasted a lot, etc. It also still gets awesome mileage and I drive fast! I use the lowest cost gas, usually ARCO. I drive a lot, obviously. 100 miles just for work each day not to mention otherwise daily and on trips, etc. It just keeps going! So I was wondering if Toyota ever does anything to recognize the high mileage vehicles? Does anyone know? If so, how do I go about letting them know? Thanks!!!

I'm sure they do something. They send you information about their latest models 😉

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links