Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I check I have the right parts?

AdvicePlease

I have a toyota Yaris 2008 

XP9F(a) model

SCP90(G) variant 

I have arranged with a garage to replace the suspension coils and put on a nex axel boot. Problem is I don't speak German and I was hoping I could double check I have the right parts of the type and variant of car I have? 

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B072KSFVKH/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1VRLJTION3GNW&psc=1

https://www.autoteiledirekt.de/automarke/ersatzteile-toyota/yaris-scp9-nsp9-ksp9-ncp9-zsp9/19256/10174/achsmanschette.html

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried German toyota forum? From what i know, they are also active.

You can go to japan-parts.eu and enter your vin number, then you can find original parts numbers, and you can check if the parts you have can be used as replacements.

"Problem is I don't speak German"

Google Translate:

2 suspension springs (front) from kfzteile24 price hammers (1540-91100602) etc. for Toyota | Spring | Suspension & damping

from pricehammer

Price: 53.03 €
  All prices include German VAT. More information.

New (1) from 53,03 € + FREE shipping

• suitable inter alia for car model (s): TOYOTA YARIS (SCP9_, NSP9_, KSP9_, NCP9_, ZSP9_) 1.33 VVT-i 99PS, TOYOTA YARIS (SCP9_, NSP9_, KSP9_, NCP9_, ZSP9_) 1.0 VVT-i 69PS, TOYOTA YARIS (SCP9_ , NSP9_, KSP9_, NCP9_, ZSP9_) 1.3 VVT-i 87PS, TOYOTA YARIS (SCP9_, NSP9_, KSP9_, NCP9_, ZSP9_) 1.33 VVT-i 100PS
  • Spring set consisting of 2 suspension springs 1540-91100602
  • tested quality suspension spring set from kfzprofi
  • For questions about the accuracy of fit please contact us via our Amazon dealer page
  • Users searched also: Coil Spring, Coil Spring, Suspension, Strut, Spring, Suspension / Suspension

Axle boot for TOYOTA Yaris II hatchback (XP9) 1.3 VVT-i (SCP90_) from construction year 08.2005, 87 HP

•  
    • ASHIKA
    • AUTOFREN SEINSA
    • BLUE PRINT
    • FEBEST
    • FEBI BILSTEIN
    • HERTH + BUSS JAKOPARTS
    • JAPANPARTS
    • JP GROUP
    • LÖBRO
    • NIPPARTS
    • ORIGINAL IMPERIUM
    • SASIC
    • SEALEY
    • SKF
    • SPIDAN
    • SWAG
    • TRISCAN

Bellow set, drive shaft Bellows, drive shaft

Articles per page: 15

Manufacturer: SKF |  VKJP 01016
ITEM #: VKJP 01016

Product info:
  • Fitting Position:Wheel, Front
  • Material:rubber
  • Height [mm]:105
  • Inner diameter 2 [mm]:21, 71
  • Inner diameter 1 of [mm]:21
  • Inner diameter 1 to [mm]:28
  • Inner diameter 2 to [mm]:83
  • Condition:  Brand new

• 2 weeks later...
I have a toyota Yaris 2008  XP9F(a) model

SCP90(G) variant 

I have arranged with a garage to replace the suspension coils and put on a nex axel boot. Problem is I don't speak German and I was hoping I could double check I have the right parts of the type and variant of car I have? 

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B072KSFVKH/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1VRLJTION3GNW&psc=1

https://www.autoteiledirekt.de/automarke/ersatzteile-toyota/yaris-scp9-nsp9-ksp9-ncp9-zsp9/19256/10174/achsmanschette.html

Maybe I can help. I am German.

The German word for Suspension coil is Fahrwerksfeder, so your Amazon part seems to be the right one. The German word for axle boot is Achsmanschette. This also seems to be right. They are selling axle boots to be fitted towards the gearbox side (getriebeseitig) and to the wheel side (radseitig). The axle boots and the suspension coils shown in your pages are to be fitted to the front axle (Vorderachse), and as it seems to me, the axle boots are symmetrical, so you can use them either on the right and on the left side.

I hope this helps. Please send me a PM if I can be of any further help.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk