Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Meter Type - 7inch TFT screen

Carl LT

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering how many meter types are available on your 7-inch Corolla 2019 screens.

On my current one I have two - Analog / Digital. The manual clearly states there is Digital+ (3 round circles with information inside). Is this a software related thing that can be installed?

No there is a Higher grade "meter" available in some markets that have the additional 3 digital dials

One thing I wish they'd done is to have the 'range remaining' visible on both fuel management screens - or just have it as a permanent part of the display.

Indeed, the ability to customise the display to show just a few "critical" parameters would be nice. Not sure I'd bother with much more than speed, range and time of day.

• Like 1

I have something similar that bothers me - there is no easy/fast way to switch from consumption per trip to consumption per tank. Or at least I could not find a shortcut. You need to dig in to several sub-menus in settings. Very inconvenient when you want to check the other reading from time to time.

For comparison - all VW based cars (Seat, Skoda, etc.) can change this with a simple press a button on the wheel once average consumption is displayed...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links