Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2019 Headunit Removal

AndyMC1990

I would like to remove the current head unit which is a touch 2 go system. Are there any guides to help me remove this?

Toyota only has installation manual for free, but i guess if you paid, you could get the removal one, which should be the same anyway, just backwards.

https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/1376d890-2ece-42bc-ab1c-a0bff88feefa/Final_Yaris_RHD_Toyota_Touch_2_with_Go_PZ490_0033x_00_AIM_003_207_4.pdf

It's the same as any mk3 2014 onward, pop the padded dash trim off (with a plastic trim tool, 4 screws hold the stereo tbh its common sense

if you're going with a aftermarket system you will need a fitting kit and adapters/steering wheel controls adapter to suit

Be aware you will use some functionality of the car by removing the touch 2 inc a/c display (Climate), car personalization and other features - if the car is leased, financed* or on pcp you don't own the car, so you can not touch it

9 minutes ago, furtula said:

Toyota only has installation manual for free, but i guess if you paid, you could get the removal one, which should be the same anyway, just backwards.

https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/1376d890-2ece-42bc-ab1c-a0bff88feefa/Final_Yaris_RHD_Toyota_Touch_2_with_Go_PZ490_0033x_00_AIM_003_207_4.pdf

Just read it backwards ? 😁 Removal is just the reverse of installation you only need to remove the left dash trim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links