Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First mishap! How do you find replacement parts online?

keirk

So I've had my 2019 Rav4 dynamic for around 6 weeks.  This morning I managed to reverse into the end of a car park horizontal barrier (mainly because the top down and reversing cameras are so low-res and terrible).

Anyway the pole hit directly the rear boot Badge and as a result the Badge is scratched and the (plastic) surround dented and split.  It seems like it would be simple enough to replace the whole surround and Badge.   Does anyone know what part number(s) make up the circled area in the image? 

fullsizeoutput_37b8.jpeg

Have a look here...

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/vehicle?c=Toyota&ssd=%24*KwFyRldiCDgpJTkoKit8Rio-HhkHdnl0dWd5SztjMmV6YxxmNTVoYnt1Oj43LyBZbCkjImR9YGNwcislPnBjamdiKDJmIzcpEAAUBg1jamQ7emhie2ZlARkHDCwjWW0ACB8HAxFmNTcpNiJkfWBjcXYoQClsYWQhKSVkfjkiOT0AAAAAyWR1dA%24&vid=0&cid=3&q=

you can go back to the page where you enter your own car frame number . The emblem part number is in the attached image as item number 6 for my AWD Excel

65FEAC32-91EA-4052-9E5B-875D12D971BD.png

japan-parts.eu, find the part, click on it, and you can ask for quotes, or you can pm parts king here on forum for a quote.

I would just drive the car, it's a tiny thing no one will notice except you.

6 minutes ago, furtula said:

you can pm parts king here on forum for a quote.

Parts-King will provide a price, but I don't think he will supply part numbers. If you wish to send him a personal message, provide some detail on your car (reg.no as a minimum) and which parts you're looking for.

Part numbers are on partsouq above.

2019 RAV4 parts do not appear to be on Japan-parts.eu