Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Idea of cost to repair

Callini

Trying to get an idea of cost to fix/replacement to sort this out. No idea what hit it parked in street got up to find this in the morning😡 so now trying to get a rough idea what options and costs involved to sort my wee Angus. Based in Edinburgh. Thanks

976C984E-BFB4-4E80-B911-248F6FD226EC.jpeg

We don't know if there is any other damage other than the bumper. If it was a bumper and bracket, the cost of the parts alone would be £300 plus painting and fitting. Why not pop along to your dealer or a bodyshop for an estimate? The cost of body repairs racks up very quickly, might be an insurance job in the end. Every day we have people coming in and saying "how much-I am paying myself" until they find out how much the repair will really be

Thanks I’m going to a garage later today was just trying to get a base line as I have no idea how much these things are.

That looks like a bike or motorcycle hit it, a heat gun or hot water should soften it up enough to push that out you may be lucky and it hasn't broken the bumper or bracket

price wise a new bumper and 2 brackets so north of £300 but under £500

Thanks, not sure what hit it another car in the street has been scrapped and wing mirror off, asking round neighbours see if anyone has cctv. 

I had Autoglass body repair do my mk1 Aygo when I had bent the bottom bumper on a low wall. Cost £300ish

i think this will be the cheapest option for you at less than £100 delivered if its only the bumper thats been damaged you'll just have to fit it

https://www.synetiq.co.uk/parts-breaking/details/rear-bumper-toyota-aygo-2014-on-x-play-tss-vvt-i-5-door-hatchback-white-11247920/-/176382/

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links