Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Good sound with good bass!!

oliionatan

Hey everybody

I would like to produce in my Toyota Aygo (2006) good sound with good bass in the interior.

It would be nice if you could give me some tips.

Thank you and 

Cheers, Ionatan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend you a sub woofer. I have it and I am very happy. That's really what I wanted. You will have with it "good sound with good bass" 🙂 

Thank you Karlos, 

I know I had  subwoofer and was also happy, but I wanted to try something different, If I'll find something better.

Sound deaden the front doors and fit some decent front Speakers also change the ones in the dash if fitted, that will improve the sound no end, then think about a sub if it's its still lacking, the Aygo is only small tbh if you get the sound stage up front right you may not need a sub

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flash22 said:

Sound deaden the front doors and fit some decent front speakers also change the ones in the dash if fitted, that will improve the sound no end, then think about a sub if it's its still lacking, the Aygo is only small tbh if you get the sound stage up front right you may not need a sub

I agree with Flash22...

I upgraded the dash fronts with coaxial...the front doors with components and tweets in the pillars...and then coaxial again on the rear parcel shelf along with an aftermarket head unit...enough sound for me.

The only thing that annoys me is the draping speaker wires on my rear parcel shelf...Cant think of a way to tidy it up...annoying

17 hours ago, flash22 said:

Sound deaden the front doors and fit some decent front speakers also change the ones in the dash if fitted, that will improve the sound no end, then think about a sub if it's its still lacking, the Aygo is only small tbh if you get the sound stage up front right you may not need a sub

Oh, I did not think about it, it's a very good idea, and I think it's  easier than to change the head unit.

All i need is good sound with good bus. 

Thank you very much for tips

16 hours ago, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

I agree with Flash22...

I upgraded the dash fronts with coaxial...the front doors with components and tweets in the pillars...and then coaxial again on the rear parcel shelf along with an aftermarket head unit...enough sound for me.

The only thing that annoys me is the draping speaker wires on my rear parcel shelf...Cant think of a way to tidy it up...annoying

Split loom aka split convoluted tube failing that some spiral wrap will tidy up those pesky wires

I used to be big into my audio but mainly SQ (sound quality) bias towards Alpine and JL  - not got around to doing the yaris apart from sound deadening the boot with silent coat, i have 6.5" Rainbow Comps to go in the doors/pillars at some point

imho in such a small car you dont want much rear fill, keep the sound stage up front, most of the cars i have had i always had the fader 60/40 to the front if not more

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links