Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Statistic for EV mode time in %?

OXYGEN

18 hours ago, OXYGEN said:

Well, there is definitely something completely strange going on with their iPhone app...

According to my settings, I have version 3.3.10. And according to the version history in AppStore, the EV range, hybrid statistics, etc. were introduced two versions back...And I still can't see them in the latest one.

Weird.

It doesn`t work for me either. I just see the basic stuff like car position, maintenance, etc. I hope they will enable this for non-UK customers too...

It seems to be as useless as ever. Mine (Android) prompted me to update when I just tried it so I went ahead. Once it had relaunched it was able to inform me that my car was still at home. That's going to be jolly inconvenient when I want to drive back from work this evening..

It did briefly show the text 'Driving analytics' on screen but that vanished never to be seen again.

3 hours ago, BigPoppaSLO said:

It doesn`t work for me either. I just see the basic stuff like car position, maintenance, etc. I hope they will enable this for non-UK customers too...

Did you also had to obtain the app unofficially as it is not present in your local app store?

I had the same problem it showed me my was parked at home when it was at work with me also it shown my car in kilometers. So I had to uninstall the app then reinstall the app and it now shows me if the car is moving or where it is parked 

33 minutes ago, OXYGEN said:

Did you also had to obtain the app unofficially as it is not present in your local app store?

No, the app is available in my local app store. I am on ios, couldn`t even install from unofficial source. 🙂

I wrote an email to the importer for my country and i will post the reply when i get it.

I am also with iOS. What I meant was to use different iCloud account from a country where the app is visible.

Btw, do you traffic over internet working in your country?