Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Fuse Box Diagram for 05 Corolla?

alexl102

Can anyone help me out with a diagram of the interior fuse box on a 2005 corolla hatch? The cig lighter/power socket has stopped working.

Cheers

Hi,

Its powered by the 15A CIG fuse located in the fuse box behind the glove box.

You should find the locations clearly marked on the inside of the fuse box cover.

this diagram should be similar  -

000047.jpg

Thanks, that's really useful. When you say 'behind the glovebox' - where exactly? All the videos I found online had it under the plastic above the pedals in the driver's footwell in some utterly ridiculous position - but they were all for the LHD cars. I know it's not behind the little storage hole to the side of the steering wheel. Is it near the diagnostics port?

Hi,

Open the front  passenger  door, then open the glovebox, look on the left hand outer side and you will see a little damper, remove the X head screw and let the arm go.

Then slightly lift the glove box up and firmly. but carefully,  pull up and out and it will jump off its 'hinges'.

You will then see a few black boxes around the blower fan,  the bigger one is the fuse box, release and remove the outer cover to reveal the fuses, identification on the inside of the cover.

While down there, the narrow black box is the pollen filter housing so release and take off the lid and slide out the filter to see how mucky it is / or replace.

Refitting is  the reverse, just place the glove box on its hinges and give it a firm push to snap it back on, and don't forget the damper screw.