Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 on best phone mount?

dave hendy

Hi can anyone share with me what phone mounts seem to work well with the 2016 on Aygo? There seem to be a lot that would work if the car had centre air vents so not sure which is best to go for?

Would idealy like one that could be swapped between the Aygo and our iQ

Thanks for any suggestions

I use a magnet on the dash just above the hazards button. It then supplies you with another magnet that you stick on the phone so it holds the phone in place. Solid as a rock and hasn't fallen off. They're cheap so you could just buy two magnets to stick on the dash of both cars then you can transfer the phones with magnets on between both cars.

I use a magnet on the dash just above the hazards button. It then supplies you with another magnet that you stick on the phone so it holds the phone in place. Solid as a rock and hasn't fallen off. They're cheap so you could just buy two magnets to stick on the dash of both cars then you can transfer the phones with magnets on between both cars.

Thanks for your reply, I did look at magnetic mounts but I was put off due to reviews saying that it mucked up the phones compass?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have ordered one of these andobil Car Phone Holder, Ultimate 3 in 1 Strong Hold Car Phone Mount for Windscreen Car Vent Mount 360° Rotation Phone Holder Car Cradle for iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS Max/XR/Xs/X Samsung Note 10/S10+/S9/S8 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XNPFXZB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_54p2DbYG0TDA2

Should work in both cars [emoji594]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, dave hendy said:

Thanks for your reply, I did look at magnetic mounts but I was put off due to reviews saying that it mucked up the phones compass?

I've used my google maps on my phone and its had no problems.

I've used my google maps on my phone and its had no problems.

As the phone is worth more than the mount, I didn’t want to take the chance [emoji15]