Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy wheel hub centre

Lucy Greene

Hello

In the last six months I've spent £60 on Alloy Wheel hub centre's for my car. They keep breaking or more likely being stolen.

Is there any way to stop thieves removing these centre caps ?

I've been paying £20 a time for toyota originals  does anyone know how I can get some cheaper.

Many thanks 

Buy 2 part epoxy and glue the inside part of it. I doubt you will have any reason to take it off anyway.

5 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Do you mean hub caps aka wheel trims if so clear cable ties do the trick

No, she said the alloy wheel hub centers, the small plastic ones. You don't really need to remove them anyway, so i would glue them.

I would not glue them !! come time for new tyres or a puncture they will have to be removed to balance the wheel, either someone is stealing them or the clips a being broken off them

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/2x-Toyota-AYGO-Wheel-Centre-Cap-Cover-PZ406986701C/648737374

• Thanks 1

Thank you everyone. They type of centres I need cost £22 on eBay. I called Toyota who inform me that there are 18 different centers for the aygo/yaris in 2014 alone.

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

I would not glue them !! come time for new tyres or a puncture they will have to be removed to balance the wheel, either someone is stealing them or the clips a being broken off them

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/2x-Toyota-AYGO-Wheel-Centre-Cap-Cover-PZ406986701C/648737374

The part number for mine is 42603YY080   Do you know if I can buy non genuine toyota ones cheaper ?

Just buy the cheap ones, it's just a cosmetic piece anyway.

3 minutes ago, furtula said:

Just buy the cheap ones, it's just a cosmetic piece anyway.

The part number is 42603YY080    I'm trying to find cheaper ones non toyota but theres so many any ideas how I can buy cheaper ones that will fit ?

Just measure the ones you have, or just the empty hole, and get the same size. Part number does not tell me much..

It's just a cosmetic piece, if it's the same size it should fit fine, i would still glue them if your area has issue with people stealing them.

• Thanks 1

that's a ridiculous price and isnt even listed for the aygo on the epc or on megazip

i will have another look

edit. it is listed for pre 05/2014 cars, i can confirm the part by your vin if you PM me

• Thanks 1

Moved to the Aygo club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links