Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heko wind deflectors

Cbatoday

Are the heko wind deflectors available for the corolla sports tourer

Has anyone yet fitted them and are the ok

I've fitted Heko and Climair to various vehicles I've owned over the years, all have been worth it.
This time however, I opted for the Toyota ones when I bought my hybrid saloon. No difference in performance noticed.

The problem with Heko is there are so many fakes i fitted Climair to the Yaris i got them through the uk supplier and come directly from the Germany, You get what you pay for

https://www.climairuk.com

And they have a eBay shop too

I had this decision to make15 months ago when I got my Prius Gen4..... Heko or Climair.  I just didn’t like the sound of the Heko, reviews I read were telling me they were not the same quality of Climair, though they were cheaper.  I chose the Climair, fitted very easily, been no problem at all, look smart and do their job.

Climair dont list them and toyota want nearly £190 for a set

Will just turn radio up

Contact Climair, somewhere in Kent I think. I couldn’t see a listing for Prius Gen4, so I contacted Climair and he ordered a set for me to be sent direct from Germany think it was. Just under £100 set of 4.  My Gen4 was then almost 2 years old, so maybe the new RAV4 is too young, but worth a try........ and if Climair get a few enquiries maybe something will be forthcoming.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links