Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Run flat tyres on Auris icon 63 plate

Kaykay

Hi, probably not but if anyone has I am sure he will regret it. These tyres are the one that I will never use even someone give them to me for free. Toyota Auris is not a very comfortable car to begin with plus low profile 45 or less on run flats will make it as a go cart car and you will feel even smallest stone you run over or any imperfections on the road, and uk roads are not the best especially in larger cities like London. Better drive with normal, touring- fuel efficient tyres, the best are Michelin’s Cross-climate, all season ones, or anything with low noise and comfortable ride.
Regards  

we have an icon level auris on a 13 plate that doesnt have tpms i'm sure using run flats you should have this system

otherwise you wouldn't know you had a flat tyre and you can only drive on run flats for 50 miles before you then need to

replace the tyre.

Could fit an aftermarket tpms.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links