Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for a tailgate

Dementedfish

Greetings fellow Hilux enthusiasts! I have been actively looking for a rear tailgate for my 2000 and it’s been difficult sourcing one. If anyone has one in any color, I am very interested! The only thing however, is I’m located in the United States. It’s extremely hard to find one here which is why I’m asking around internationally. If any one has one, or is willing to provide me with some info on where to find one, it would be appreciated. I understand shipping might be expensive but as long as it’s not outrageous it’s not a problem. Thank you! 

• 1 month later...

On 12/2/2019 at 1:10 AM, Dementedfish said:

Greetings fellow Hilux enthusiasts! I have been actively looking for a rear tailgate for my 2000 and it’s been difficult sourcing one. If anyone has one in any color, I am very interested! The only thing however, is I’m located in the United States. It’s extremely hard to find one here which is why I’m asking around internationally. If any one has one, or is willing to provide me with some info on where to find one, it would be appreciated. I understand shipping might be expensive but as long as it’s not outrageous it’s not a problem. Thank you! 

Hi there are 2 companies that may be able to help. Try google them they are: is international and rough trax, have you tried eBay? There are a couple of from italy and taiwan. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F372843552724

• 2 months later...

Good day,  not sure if you’ve found a rear hatch or not.   I’ve got a complete rear hatch got some scratches.  1998 surf I’m in Whitheorse Yukon.  Don’t need much for it and lots of empty trucks heading south from here.