Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front mats

Bitch1001

Xcite 2 orange ... looking for genuine front mats as mine are looking shabby 

I’ve googled but had not look finding the correct ones , black with the orange trim 

also after some front seat covers as all this rain is not good for my seats ..

any help would be appreciated, thanks 

Hi Jo,

I have a 2012 Aygo fire in orange and I got a set of these from Amazon for mine, they are really good quality and come with the proper fitting clips to push onto the floor studs.  I have given you the link for the 2014 model (Mark 2) onwards:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Precision-Tailor-2014-2018-Classic-PN-SFP-SSQ308OCH/dp/B07VN67RF6/ref=sr_1_92?crid=2BBKWTTEXF435&keywords=toyota+aygo+car+mats&qid=1575371023&sprefix=toyota+a%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-92

As for seat covers, well I've looked into them in tha past and never found anything that is tailored (unless you spend a couple of hundred pounds) and would fit over our high backed seats without looking like a dog's breakfast within a couple of weeks.

The best I came up with was these "vests":

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ORANGE-FRONT-T-SHIRT-COVERS-PROTECTORS/dp/B06WRVVWGJ/ref=sr_1_67?crid=3R46YUGSPDX9P&keywords=toyota+aygo+seat+covers&qid=1575371533&sprefix=toyota+aygo+seat%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-67

They look like a load of fun and because they leave the headrest out, might fit the actual seat better and stop all the crumpling that you get with all seat covers.

I know that either of these are probably not exactly what you want....But it's fun to look, isn't it? 😄

All the best! 😊

Thanks , I’ve just purchased the mats from my dealer ...and I’ve ordered those seat vests ...will put a pic on when they arrive 

Seat vets aren’t bad , had to pull them up higher because of air bags , or they would have fitted really well , but I’m happy with them , easy to fit and they are washable 

7234802D-670A-436B-986C-D92914973709.jpeg

07AF480F-17A1-4AE4-B58B-033E1DFE6D36.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Hi Jo,

According to the write up they are compatable with air bags, which means (if I understand things correctly) that if the air bag deploys, it will burst the stitching on the covers and keep you safe.  To my mind that means that you can fit the vests properly (lower down) and they will look better in normal use and still allow the air bag to go off, if needed......I really hope that your air bags will NEVER be needed.

Thanks for the photos, Jo.....All the best. 😊

Aw thanks for that ...I will put them further down , they are very comfy and don’t move about much , so I’m happy with them