Sign in to follow this  
JiiN

Corolla E12 prefacelift Steering wheel control problem with aftermarket android radio

I only paid the parts and shipping to niksta. He doesn't make those PCB's for living. He made PCB to me because he have learned how it need to be done, and he is able to make one.I can't see this any way a business.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JiiN said:

I only paid the parts and shipping to niksta. He doesn't make those PCB's for living. He made PCB to me because he have learned how it need to be done, and he is able to make one.I can't see this any way a business.

Don't worry yourself about it,  the post will still likely stand so others can see that such a DIY  radio interface board is available and how to contact Niksta on that Greek forum if they need such assistance,

Its not so much that its all done at cost price of the pcb etc, but the principle of 'trading' off the Toyota forum ,which as the Moderator,  Frosty has a duty to uphold.

If the post is turned into heated debate by members it will probably be deleted, so as we say , Let Sleeping Dogs Lie. 

The terms and conditions that every member signs up to when first joining, state:

" We have very strict rules about advertising on our message-boards. Authorised Traders may advertise their products and / or services in their allocated section(s) of the message-boards. Authorised Traders must follow Trading terms and conditions (see below). All unauthorised advertising or soliciting will be removed without explanation and without notice. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Directing members to external websites.
  • Advertising in signatures.
  • Using a thread to indirectly advertise or praise a product (unless the post is a personal recommendation based on personal use).
  • Placing commercial hyperlinks over pictures.
  • Posting of referral, affiliate or any commission generating links.

Persistent unauthorised advertising or soliciting may result in a removal of your membership of the club, on either a permanent or temporary basis. "

Additionally, the Selling terms and conditions, which also applies here, state:

"New parts can also be sold but must not sell more than one (unless a set) So for example if you have a set of new Wiper Blades for sale that do not fit your car then you can sell them here. If you have bought a consignment of cheap car horns from China in the hope to sell them here will not be allowed and will be removed. (this would be classed as commercial)."

Both are quite clear.

Topic locked.