Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New member saying hi.

Vin (Code) Diesel

Hi all,

Just acquired and new to me but known to me 2005 2.0 D4D Avensis (1CD-FTV powerplant).

So far very happy and it is certainly more spirited a drive than my Citroen C3 or Transit!  Still, it's only putting out 116bhp, so no drag car either

It's my ex's and she gave me first refusal, and I decided to accept which made my two kids happy too because they like the car.

It's getting on but is in surprisingly good nick considering the weather where I live.

I expect I'll mainly be picking brains about how a luddite can successfully recognise a decent bona fide performance chip manufacturer and if said luddite can then also install it without having the car blow up.

Living in Estonia, tuning shops are not super common although they are around.  A lot cater for the drifting scene and so a front wheel drive diesel estate may not be their usual fodder.

But I'll leave all that for the appropriate forum.

Cheers.

Hello Nick - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links