Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Locked in 92 year old mother

Jxr400

You can always go to https://www.toyota-tech.eu/Menu/Repair and pay 3 euros for 1 hour to see the wiring diagram, you can print/save the files.

Should be enough time to identify the wires and all.

You can try this publicly available (by mistake i guess) for Corolla of similar age, maybe the color codes for wires and all are same, if nothing should give you insight how it works.

https://www.toyota-tech.eu/td/td3ewd/pgm/standaloneEWD.html?pubNo=EM25G4E_v1;ewd_type=top;ewd=TOP001;term=201610;vwlang=EN;ewdpath=/td3ewd

No hermes again so still not tried the control box. The link dont work on  my phone so will try to learn a bit from it with a laptop when I get home tomorrow. Found water coming down the front driver pillar today so am sure the screen is leaking  as its had a new one recently. Now to get that refitted before I screw  more electrics up..water dripping  from bonnet release  handle.

11 minutes ago, Jxr400 said:

No hermes again so still not tried the control box. The link dont work on  my phone so will try to learn a bit from it with a laptop when I get home tomorrow. Found water coming down the front driver pillar today so am sure the screen is leaking  as its had a new one recently. Now to get that refitted before I screw  more electrics up..water dripping  from bonnet release  handle.

I am so sorry to read about all your troubles. I pray that you get everything sorted soon.

we have that exact same problem with water down the A pillar and dripping through the bonnet release handle. Only started happening after a visit to a local car wash several months ago, prior to that it was fine, so now we don’t use a pressure washer on the car, still haven’t identified the problem as yet.

2 minutes ago, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

I am so sorry to read about all your troubles. I pray that you get everything sorted soon.

we have that exact same problem with water down the A pillar and dripping through the bonnet release handle. Only started happening after a visit to a local car wash several months ago, prior to that it was fine, so now we don’t use a pressure washer on the car, still haven’t identified the problem as yet.

Hope yours dont get worse..you might be coming back to this thread later..moving from a merc then bmw to Toyota I still think it's way better than german👍

Hermes lost my ECU.. new 1 just ordered so hopefully  will get it done by xmas..thanks hermes for wasting my week

Had the same thing but with a faulty Xbox (repair i was supposed to be doing), had 3 months of battles trying to get compensation, It was "lost" at the local depot

Another red ring of death ?.

And its 6 quid to phone (herpes).

Got another lock module today so hopefully  tomorrow  my doors will open 

It was a one S, overheat issue iirc 8 out of 10 times is just dust and dirt plus rock hard thermal paste - a cleanup and some decent paste (thermal grizzly not cheap but it works)

Was doing consoles back from ps1 days..back to rear doors...

They are open!

The double door lock control done it but spent the day repairing  the  auto sparks damage. Water poured  through the right hand under dash today over new control box. So with doors unlocked  I have pulled the box back out and the doors all lock and unlock without  it sk iam leaving  it out till I get a new screen fitted. About 90% sure it's the screen and its easier  than trying  to get dash apart to find the leak..new screen then dig deeper if it still leaks. Thanks everyone  for the  inputs. I did look at jumping  the solenoid  by the 2 fat wires but they are all the same diameter  by the looks of it..atleast iam not pulling the grannies in through the window xmas eve when I pick them up

Good to hear you are getting somewhere now...

Screen leaks can be a problem and sometimes the water can run via capillary action from somewhere totally remote from where you would expect a leak to be.

If you're getting the screen changed, then ask the people changing it to look out and notify you if there is any sign of the water path and damage into the car that they can see. They will probably be willing to help you with this.

It is a tspirit with glass roof but only getting water on the drivers side trim up to the screen height...and it has had a new screen before we got it. No wet on headliner anywhere so think it's the screen . Just  hope it ain't  the glass roof..paranoid now I gotta search for leaking glass roofs..water must hate me our boat has just been flooded  over the river bank and is now stuck on a footpath on the Thames.  At least  my doors open 👍