Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central Locking Resolved But Remote Not Paired

Kebablover

I have partly resolved the issue other Toyota users have experienced with their central locking failing apart from the boot.  This issue lies within the secondary fusebox located under the glove box. Totota quoted £700 for a replacement.  I have picked up a used one on eBay for £20.  My central locking is now fully functional again. However, I can only gain entry via the emergency key blade within the fob. Can anyone explain how to re pair the remote with the car.  The ignition is fine and Dandy.  My key is the proximity type and car is push button with no key barrel. This makes it impossible to follow the instructions posted that involves opening and clossing doors etc with the key in the ignition.  

Thanks for the response.  I am working on it. I have the lead and software.  Unfortunately, the version I have doesnt have my car as an option in the dropdown. I think the Avensis was Europe only. My version of Techstream must originate from elsewhere in the world. If anyone has the relavant version, I would be eternally grateful.