Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sourcing an owners manual for a Camry SV40

nzgamer41

Hi, as the title says, I'm trying to find a copy of the owners manual for a 1998 Camry Lumiére SV40 with the 4S-FE engine (I assume like most manuals the specific engine doesn't matter) and am not having much luck. I assume it'd be in Japanese since it's a Japanese import car, which I'm fine with, just would like to have the manual available since I bought my car used and it did not come with a manual.

Googling just shows me a bunch of spam, some website selling a translated version which if I can't find a copy for free of the original I'll probably end up buying, and the US version off Toyota.com which I assume is not applicable since it shows a hand brake in the manual where my car has a foot brake. If it is pretty much the same manual for my model, if someone can let me know then I'll just download that one otherwise if anyone has a scan of the original japanese manual or can point me in the right direction I would definitely appreciate it.
Thanks in advance