Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

service schedule

shabazmo

Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of the service schedule for a 2011 Rav 4 diesel.  I have a 70,000 mile service to complete.

Thank you

10 minutes ago, Mikeyjd said:

You should be able to find what you want here:

https://www.toyota.com/owners/resources/warranty-owners-manuals/rav4/2011

Other than the US site gives the service specification for US spec, petrol driven RAVs ...

... I've never managed to find details of what is required at each service other than on the inspection report returned by Mr T after the service is carried out. If you have a service history, hopefully there should be some indication there.

Otherwise, and assuming you mean for a 70,000 mile / 7 year service where all preceding services have been carried out in accordance with the "every 10,000 miles or 1 year whichever comes first" schedule, at 70k the car would require an intermediate service only. That means just an oil change ... plus a slew of visual inspections ...

The Service & Warranty booklet, if you still have it, does provide information as to what is required for Intermediate and Full services plus when additional service items are required (eg. coolant change, etc) without having to download information that doesn't relate to European vehicles.

Thank you so much,  I managed to get hold of the service book, and it is all there.  Much appreciated.

A further question.  As it is an automatic,  I note that the auto box oil is replaced every 40k miles or 4 years.  Can I also assume that there is no front diff oil to be replaced, as it seems that only the manual gearbox has a front diff oil change in the schedule.

Managed to find some info. Both rear diff and front transfer box takes 80W 90 gear oil or 75-90 GL5, about 0.5lts each.  It appears that the auto box does not have a scheduled oil replacement plan.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links