Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo 2009 button bulbs

gotagetz

****,  too many questions for a little car. 

When side / headlights are on should the heated rear window switch light up? It doesn't. ...

Once again thank you

And **** wasn't actually a swear word,  no idea why that's happened. 

iirc it just has an orange* spot, is it functioning if not check the fuse and if it's connected to the rear screen

Edit. The led is part of the switch, more than likely a PSA part what have a high fail rate judging by the abundant availability of the spares

Not the swear filter, as that would show "Removed".

2 hours ago, flash22 said:

iirc it just has an orange* spot, is it functioning if not check the fuse and if it's connected to the rear screen

Edit. The led is part of the switch, more than likely a PSA part what have a high fail rate judging by the abundant availability of the spares

Yes it's working, just odd that it doesn't light up when lights on. Had a laguna and just about every window switch had a failed bulb. Bought led instead and fitted 7!

Never had a car that did that - light for the rear demister comes on only when you switch on the demister. Why would it come on with the headlights 🤔

Don't the rest of the buttons light up when you put side lights on at least?  

The dash lights up but until you physically switch the button it doesn't light.

Yes I know the dash lights up but the buttons themselves haven't got a backlight? And yes the orange led light does come on when the switch is pressed. 

My mistake, there is no backlight a higher spec model may have it, it may be a common parts on a few cars

Thanks for clarification on that point.....wouldn't have cost much to have added it though....

The cost would be higher as the switch cap is formed differently to allow the illumination to pass through you would have another 1 or 2 connections and a resistor and led to add into the design then add another SKU into your inventory

i have done sets of illuminated window switches in the past for other cars and various other switches, the hard part is finding the parts what can get costly if you are buying just on photos

e.g.. The Auris and the Yaris have identical switches until you take them apart they a 2 completely different designs the key caps are very different internally

I will have a look and see if there is anything for the c1,107 or Aygo switch wise