Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2003 sprit

Jason's toy

My 2003 avensis spirit has a problem with the internal heating. The Heat comes through on passenger side but not the driver side. Fan and blower work fine both sides just no heat on drivers side. Anyone else had this problem 

did you check your pollen filter to see if its clogged if its a heater coil or something along those lines could be a dash out job

On 1/2/2020 at 10:38 PM, Jason's toy said:

My 2003 avensis spirit has a problem with the internal heating. The Heat comes through on passenger side but not the driver side. Fan and blower work fine both sides just no heat on drivers side. Anyone else had this problem 

Most likely air blend flap stuck or servo motor not moving.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

well so far ive changed the pollen filter the relay and ive taken the drivers side servo off and made sure that was working. still the same problem as before no warm air drivers side. ive got hot water going to the matrix which gets warm . does anyone know if there is one or two servos either side and roughly where they are.

There is a diagnostic test that might help you check the heater ventilation operation. I tested it on my T27 Avensis and it works, so should work on your T25! 

http://www.cardiagnostics.be/-now/Self Diagnose Toyota Corolla ECC-panel.htm

This should check the motor flaps you suspect may be faulty.