Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leather seats in m 07 Yaris hatchback

Firefighter103194

Just wanting to know if I can put leather seats from a Prius or some other car in my 07 Yaris hatchback, I can’t seem to find I Yaris with leather seats and also I saw where cruise control can be put on this car can anyone tell me where I can get it,thanks

Cruise control you need to buy the stalk, there are many threads on the forum and on google with detailed instructions

Seat wise what ever fits but dont expect it to be a straight bolt in, don't forget you have srs (airbag) and pre tensioners to deal with, your best bet is to find a top of the range Yaris 06-09

But that all depends on what country you are from to the specifications

Just wanting to know if I can put leather seats from a Prius or some other car in my 07 Yaris hatchback, I can’t seem to find I Yaris with leather seats and also I saw where cruise control can be put on this car can anyone tell me where I can get it,thanks

It is very unlikely that seats from another car will fit 1:1 to your Yaris. It may be possible to adapt other seats by making special rails, but you may face a legal problem. At least in Germany the seats have to be homologated for the car, because they are regarded as a part of the safety restraint system.

In former times I would have suggested looking for a pair of Recaro seats. They are available for various cars - you need an adapter to fit them to your car. However, modern cars often have airbags installed in the seats, and the Recaros may not have them.

Besides that, Recaro seats are awfully expensive. A pair of seats suitable for your car, with leather upholstery and installation, may be more expensive than your 13 year old car.

Maybe you should look for a workshop which works with car seats and offers custom upholstery. They may be able to change your cloth upholstery against a leather upholstery. I do not know how expensive this would be, but I would not be surprised about more than 1000 GBP per seat.

Best regards from Bavaria
Frank

Front seats are likely to be around £4-600 each to have retrimmed maybe more depending on the material, a good quality hide can cost £2-300 depending on the grade and thickness

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links