Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 2008 tail light fuse location

Girffy

Hi all, 

Anybody could help me to locate fuse box where tail light fuse is located? Both of my tail lights are not working. Checked the bulbs and they are fine. It’s semi automatic right hand drive model. 
I found the external fuse box and one behind  glove Compartment on passengers side. I believe there is supposed to be one more fuse box with fuse panels where tail light one is located however I am unable to find it. 

thank you 

do you brake lights work ? do your headlights work ?

There are only 2 fuse boxes the 3rd is optional if you have daytime running lights

Usually one tail light is on one fuse, and the other one and the reg plate bulb are on another.  Thus if you blow a fuse you still have one tail light.  My money is on your solution lying elsewhere, but obviously check the fuses first 🙂

as above, Do your number plate lights work ? How did you test the bulbs ? do the lights work if they are used manually eg. not on auto ?

Hi, it's fuse #1, 10 amp. I'd check each fuse box as I'm not sure which model etc you have. If the fuse is OK I'd check the wiring through tailgate hinge area.

Its a XP90 being a 2008 and its 2 fuses in the fuse box under the bonnet as above one side is sidelight only and the other is sides plus numberplate lights,