Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Excel compared to design or sport or trek

allen2502

Ok folks. I'm about to buy. The 2.0l excel estate hybrid. In red.  50 50 leather. Sun roof or not ?? JBL sound system or not ? 

But it comes with sport seats. ? 

Why not normal seats. Why sport . And why dont they do an all leather edition. ?? 

50 50 seats is the most.  

I used to love my avensis . Just hope this is as good 

Each importer decides what specs they sell and what goes into each spec. Really you need to ask questions re specs and options availability of Toyota GB.

I know all the options. I want JBL sound. I want pan roof . 

They available. Are they worth having. Who knows 

I want all leather. That's not available unfortunately 

My Prius Excel has full leather - love it, also 10 speaker JBL system which is fantastic.

2 hours ago, allen2502 said:

Why not normal seats. Why sport . And why dont they do an all leather edition. ??

Well if you want answers to the above, it is Toyota GB you should speak to.

Difficult to answer your questions as in the dealer all options may not be available for you to see. I have Panoramic roof and JBL. Sound from JBL is good, but can't advise how much better it is than standard system as I have not heard it. The panny roof is great. I got it because it gives the illusion of the black 2 tone roof anyway, not available with my colour, and the inside trim of the Corolla is very dark. The Panny roof lets in loads of light, and I can open it rather than use air con during the summer. I had all leather seats in my last car. The Corolla seats 50 50 are OK, not as good quality as my last car, but OK. I had sports seats in last car, super comfortable, Corolla seats are OK, and I prefer sports shape. There is a rumour that all leather seats may be introduced in UK, as in USA, but new options will always be launched, so you will never buy and get all the options you want.

5 hours ago, allen2502 said:

Ok folks. I'm about to buy. The 2.0l excel estate hybrid. In red.  50 50 leather. Sun roof or not ?? JBL sound system or not ? 

But it comes with sport seats. ? 

50 50 seats is the most.  

I used to love my avensis . Just hope this is as good 

If you are purchasing brand new then Corolla has just transittioned over to Model year 20 which include updated spec on Excel of:

Black leather sports seats with red accents replacing Part leather / alcantara

Power operated tailgate

Apple carplay / android auto

• Like 1

I knew almodt all above. But didnt know the all leather. Thought it was still 50 50 

That would be great deal. 

I'm ordering the pan roof JBL and scarlet red 

Hhhmmmmmmmm

I do hope so. 

I wanted the full leather 

I can confirm full leather trim on Excel now. Mine was delivered 20th of December with this updated spec. Well happy as I didn't want 50-50 either. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 7:39 PM, Timmon said:

Difficult to answer your questions as in the dealer all options may not be available for you to see. I have Panoramic roof and JBL. Sound from JBL is good, but can't advise how much better it is than standard system as I have not heard it. The panny roof is great. I got it because it gives the illusion of the black 2 tone roof anyway, not available with my colour, and the inside trim of the Corolla is very dark. The Panny roof lets in loads of light, and I can open it rather than use air con during the summer. I had all leather seats in my last car. The Corolla seats 50 50 are OK, not as good quality as my last car, but OK. I had sports seats in last car, super comfortable, Corolla seats are OK, and I prefer sports shape. There is a rumour that all leather seats may be introduced in UK, as in USA, but new options will always be launched, so you will never buy and get all the options you want.

They are now in the excel all leather