Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi everyone.

Auris James

Well late afternoon I collected my new to me 2015 Auris hybrid touring sport in Icon plus trim.

Its done 25k and full Toyota history and in a lovely colour of Islane Blue! Looks really nice. On my 10 mile test drive averaged 62mpg at around 40-50mph.

It was on empty, and put £30 worth of fuel and got nearly three quarters of a tank! 330 mile range. Should save me fuel!

I also bought a 3 year Toyota extended warranty and service plan.

I plan to keep it as long as possible. So far seen a few and all taxis so obviously reliable!

Also until recently had a high mileage Lexus IS 220D. Paid £1,475!  had it for 20 months and water loss and head gasket going. Scrapped at 187,000! Never again a diesel!

I have always bought old bangers and have a 23 year old Volvo 940 auto petrol  estate for my work. On 202,000 Again a great reliable load lugger. Bought 3 years ago for £250

Previous daily and only  car a petrol 1989 Volvo 240 GLT auto. Bough in 2009 for £350 Sold for £550 with 234,000 and 76k of those miles with me and still running great.

Also when lived with grandparents in Normandy bought a Toyota corolla 1.4D4D hatchback new in 2007. Had for 2.5 years and sold as moved to Kerry in Ireland and didn't need a left hand drive.

I'm now 40 and saved hard for 10 years, so treated myself!

James

• Like 1

Hello James - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links