Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2adftv map sensor readings

Billgabr

Hi everyone. I have a very tuned rav4 but the map sensor reading much lower psi than my analog boost gauge. Is someone knows the reason! Thanks

Moved to the Rav4 club

• 1 month later...

Hi

This is very advanced stuff, that i really dont have any knowledge of but maybe I just can provide some useful thinking together. I will start with asking if you now how accurate your analog boost gauge is? Have you raised the boost in the engine? What are you using to tune and read the ECU if you have raised the boost? 

Bempa thanks for your reply. The analog gauge is certificated and I have use  Bosch and texa diagnostic with the same results. Even an aftermarket map sensor I have use but the ecu map struggling to follow the wrong readings from the Toyota map sensor. After many tests I have make the results are the following :  - 0.6 bar toyota sensor=0 bar on the analog gauge or aftermarket map sensor. 0bar toyota sensor=0,5 bar on the gauge. 1,1bar Toyota sensor=1,7bar on the gauge. I have 1,7 bar because I have remmap my ecu. I have test the map sensor several times even with a hand held pressure pump tester. The next step is when I reprogramming my ecu again at May

Have you checked if the factory repair manual have any diagram so you could see if it´s providing correct voltage to ECU for said pressure?  

• 2 weeks later...

No I haven't. I don't know where I can found the diagram. 

• 4 weeks later...

You should be able to find it at toyota-tech.eu , but they do charge €3 / hour

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links