Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bB Open Deck

Withavee

Hi All, after a false start a few years ago I am finally joining the family. I have just agreed to buy a Toyota bB Open Deck 2003 and wondered if there were any fellow owners on here. 

The car is in good condition, but as with any JDM car, especially one that’s 17 years old there’s bound to a few things I’ve overlooked or will need as ownership progresses. 

Here’s to a great 2020 for us all. 

Hello Peter - welcome to Toyota Owners Club. 

To my knowledge, we've only had a couple of bB owners join previously.

After the first generation was dropped by Toyota, Daihatsu and Subaru continued with their versions (although both were built by Daihatsu). The Daihatsu was sold in Europe as the Materia.

Good to know. Was not aware of the Subaru version though the rebadge of Mk 2 from Daihatsu had cropped up in my brief research.

hope to collect w/c 20th so will post some pictures and probably questions too. 

Good to know. Was not aware of the Subaru version though the rebadge of Mk 2 from Daihatsu had cropped up in my brief research. Have been told there is a delay with getting the wheels refurbished so collection date is now 3rd Feb.