Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Have Is200 Wheels For Sale? Or Other 17s

nomadmr2

after smashing the crap out of my alloys last night i am looking for a new set. After 17s, pref with tyres, and would prefer is200 wheels.

yeah am doing mate, just thought i would here too. after some wheels asap so will consider any 17s

I'm waiting on a couple of responses for wheel inquiries. Should get them early this week. If all goes well I'll be selling mine.

Compomotive MO - 17x7 front, 17x8 rear.

Absolutely mint. About a year and a half old. Expensive new. Not a mark on them whatsoever. One-off carbon fibre centre caps.

May be keeping tyres... all depends.

Not the best picture below of them but still... [sorry for size 56k'ers]

top.jpg

bolney.jpg

:)

what did you do to them?

Coming out of a road I floored it, went more sideways than I thought, ie spun the car around to face the opposite direction taking a kerb and grass verge in on the way, wheel smacked sideways into a kerb. :huh:

Jesus, I have pm'ed you mate.

what did you do to them?

Coming out of a road I floored it, went more sideways than I thought, ie spun the car around to face the opposite direction taking a kerb and grass verge in on the way, wheel smacked sideways into a kerb. :huh:

Jesus, I have pm'ed you mate.

bu%^er :crybaby:

they are £499 thou, a little pricy considering the same place has sold them for 299 before

I assume you know this but the IS 5 spoke alloys WILL corrode and pit - it's just a matter of time. Most IS owners are on at least their second set - Lexus replaced them under warranty for a while it got so bad.

hmm, i didnt know that actually. was wanting to get them powercoated then diamond cut, but not straight away. def something to consider.